If you define a new strategy that people don’t adopt or implement, what is it worth?
- A new CEO with a new strategy?
- A new strategy to be defined in a participative mode?
- An evolution of your business model that requires your organizational culture to evolve?
- An innovation initiative that is potentially challenging to your existing business model?
- A merger or an acquisition?
- A large-scale office move with the implementation of new ways of working?
- An outsourcing of activities or reduction of staff?
- An E2E approach to overcome silo thinking?
- A need to strengthen the leadership capabilities?
- New values to be defined and embedded?
- A need to change your customer approach?
What percentage of the success of your strategy implementation will depend on people changing the way they work?
- We offer frameworks, methodologies and assessment tools to ensure that your strategic projects are positioned for success and that the people side of it is connected to the project's success.
- We facilitate alignment within leadership teams regarding the implementation of their strategy of building an inspiring story to tell.
- We facilitate the cascading of that story across the organisation.
- We train and coach managers to mobilize their teams in the transformation journey.
- We train and coach leaders for effective sponsorship.
- We develop change management strategies and plans with sponsors and change management teams.
- We provide organizational culture surveys that will link your organizational culture to ROE and will enable you to track progress.
- We offer PROSCI certified training and coaching programs to strengthen the change management capabilities of your project teams and frontline managers