For Change Experts
Become certified in Prosci’s methodology and apply change management on projects and initiatives
Overview - What is it about?
Prosci’s Change Management Certification Program gives you the knowledge, skills and tools to drive successful change initiatives.
This three-day experiential learning program teaches you to apply a holistic change management methodology and toolset, including the Prosci ADKAR® Model, to a real project. You will leave with a change management plan that leverages research-based best practices to effectively manage change and enhance project results.
After the certification program, you might benefit on demand from an advanced coaching. During this coaching, a Nexum change management expert, certified by Prosci, accompanies you in the implementation of your learnings and your change management plans (transition from Knowledge to Ability).
Who should attend?
The Prosci Change Management Certification Program is ideal for anyone responsible for driving change. Participants are frequently in these roles
- - Change leaders
- - Project managers
- - Change management practitioners
- - Continuous improvement specialists
- - IT professionals
- - Human Resource business partners
- - Organizational Development professionals
- - Project team members
Learning objectives - What is the outcome?
By completing the Prosci Change Management Certification you will:
- - Understand how effective change management improves organizational results
- - Learn to apply a research-based change management methodology and toolset
- - Understand the fundamentals of change and change management
- - Articulate the value of change management to your peers and leaders
- - Learn how to apply the Prosci ADKAR Model to facilitate individual change
- - Apply the Prosci 3-Phase Process to a real project, enabling you to:
- - Assess readiness
- - Identify impacted groups
- - Build a holistic strategy for influencing individual transitions
- - Walk away with change management plan and a draft of an executive presentation on the business case for change management
- - Gain certification in the Prosci change management methodology and access to the Prosci change management methodology and tools
Program Agenda - What is on the program?
Before the program (30 days before the start):
Prior to the program, you’ll receive per email all instructions to effectively prepare your project and yourself. This work will take approximately 4 to 6 hours and is essential for the success of the training.
- - Why change management?
- - The ROI of effective change management
- - The Prosci ADKAR Model
- - 7 concepts of change
- - Preparing for change: assessing change readiness
- - Preparing for change: building team structure and assessing sponsorship
- - Managing change: creating customized communication and sponsorship plans
- - Executive project plan presentations
- - Managing change: creating coaching, training and resistance management plans
- - Reinforcing change
- - Exam
- - Graduation
After the program (on demand):
- - Advanced Coaching to effectively implement your Change Management Plans
Course Material - What support do you get?
- - Program workbook and assessments
- - Best Practices in Change Management
- - Single-user license for the online eToolkit for Change Managers where you’ll find all the tools, templates, assessments, guides, …
- - Electronic toolkit (USB key) with all the tools, templates, assessments, guides, …
- - A personal invitation to join the Change Managers Practitioners community on LinkedIN
- - Book : Employee’s Survival Guide to Change
- - Book : Change Management: the People Side of Change
- - Book : ADKAR: A Model for Change in Business, Government and our Community
- - Book : A Pictoral Review of the Prosci Change Management Certification Program
More information – Do you need something else?
If you need more information, please contact us at email@example.com