Deepen your understanding of change management and its value
This one-day experiential learning program delivers the fundamental concepts of change management and establishes how effective change management can benefit your organization.
The program applies five tenets of change management to a specific project or change initiative to build awareness and desire for change management—the first two milestones in the Prosci ADKAR Model.
- Senior leadership evaluating how change management can benefit their organization
- High-potential leaders that need a better understanding of change management
- Key stakeholder groups that are impacted by significant organizational changes
- Change agents who need to understand fundamental concepts and establish a common language with change practitioners
- Project teams that need to understand what it means to apply change management
IMPORTANT TO KNOW : This program is not designed for change management practitioners and does not include any level of certification.
- Establish a shared definition of change management and how it impacts organizational outcomes
- Understand the connection between the technical side and the people side of change
- Understand the research and best practices around change management
- Understand the value of change management
- Learn and apply the five tenets of change to an initiative
- Complete diagnostics and assessments for the initiative
- Understand and apply the Prosci ADKAR Model for individual change
- Develop an awareness of the three phases of organizational change
- Develop a commitment-to-action plan
What is change management?
- Creating a shared definition
- Delivering results and outcomes
Tenet 1: We change for a reason
- Introducing change to your employees
- Change as a process
Tenet 2: Organizational change requires individual change
- Individuals as the unit of change
- Impacted groups and aspects of job change
Tenet 3: Organizational outcomes are the collective result of individual change
- Connect individuals to organizational change
- ROI factors of effective change
Tenet 4: Change management is an enabling framework
- Diagnostics and assessments
- Top contributors to success
- Change management roles
- Resistance management
Tenet 5: We apply change management to realize the benefits of change
- Mobilizing adoption and usage
- Action items and next steps
- Program workbook, assessments and handouts
- Change Management: The People Side of Change
Interested in this program?
This program can be delivered at your location with our onsite training option.
Contact us for more information