Since knowing the basics of change management is not always sufficient to implement a management plan successfully, and since it is sometimes necessary to validate your practices and seek innovative solutions from other practitioners, we invite you, through this 3 half-day workshop, to revisit the essentials of change management in the light of your needs and to entrench your practices in time and consolidate the effectiveness of your activity in relation to your change projects.
This 3 half-day workshop is intended for:
- Change managers who have recently completed the Prosci Change Management Certification and who are seeking joint support in the implementation of their projects.
- Prosci-certified Change Managers wishing to expand their knowledge of the basics and validate their practices.
During these workshops, participants will:
- Explore the principles of change management using the PROSCI methodology.
- Increase their effectiveness in the specific, operational application of the management tools and plans studied during the 3-day certification session.
- Validate and develop their practices and skills as a change manager within the context of their current projects.
- Optimise their change management plan and accelerate its operational application.
- Address the difficulties encountered during the implementation of their change plan.
Optimising change preparation
- Validating the analysis of the barriers and levers of the project
- Analysing the characteristics of the parties and the resources involved
- Optimising the ways of working with the project owners
Consolidating change management
- Optimising change management plans (communication, sponsorship, coaching, training and resistance management)
- Increasing impact as a change manager with the various stakeholders
- Managing the difficulties and setbacks linked to the implementation of change management plans
Developing change maturity
- Creating the conditions for lasting change within the organisation
- Making change management a key competence for yourself and your teams
- Joint and personalised face-to-face support for 3 half-days over a 3-month period by a PROSCI-certified supervisor/consultant.
- Workshops dealing with specific operational problems put forward by the participants.
- A combination of actual cases, methodological reminders and application to their own project.
- Educational content tailored to the requests and situations put forward by the participants.
- Co-coaching sessions in pairs during breaks.
Interested in this program?
You can follow a public session or this program can be delivered at your location with our onsite training option.
Contact us for more information