When it comes to implementing strategy, a leader is often confronted with 2 key challenges: Do I have the skills and the ability to deliver what is expected from me? And: Am I able to get my people on board, with the right skills and committed to make it happen?
Being a leader can feel very lonely when facing these challenges. Finding a trusted resource who can listen, develop your skills, and provide specific support to create the program to mobilize your people and equip them with the right capabilities, is a key success factor nowadays.
- Are you facing the challenge of developing new capabilities in your teams to secure the implementation of a new strategy
- Have you just recently taken over a new position?
- Have you recently been promoted to a new level of responsibilities?
- Do you feel you need to develop your leadership capabilities or those of your leaders/managers?
- Are you facing relationship issues within your team?
- Would you like to improve the way you are managing?
- Do you find it difficult to find the right balance between your professional and your private life?
- Would you like to overcome a personal challenge?
- Are you affected by a major change in the organisation that you find difficult to embrace?
- Do you need to strengthen one of the key leadership competencies needed to be successful in your organisation?
What percentage of the success of your strategy implementation will depend on the strengthening of your personal leadership competencies, as well as those of the people in your organisation?
- Design and delivery of development programs covering all key leadership competencies (Visualization, inspiring change, coaching individuals and teams, personal leadership, negotiating, ….)
- Executive coaching
- Personality test
- 360 degree questionnaire, feedback and action plan