Move from theory to practice...quickly
During this three-day experiential session, you’ll apply Prosci’s methodology and ADKAR Model to one of your active projects. And you’ll leave with the tools, know-how, and support you need to consistently drive successful change going forward.
In this interactive training, you benefit from three full days among like-minded change leaders—from individual practitioners and project managers to IT professionals and improvement specialists. You not only gain the knowledge and one-to-one feedback of Prosci’s Master Instructors, you and your peers can also share challenges, solutions and insights, for a truly collaborative approach to change management.
We welcome and encourage any individuals to attend Prosci’s Change Management Certification Program. You’ll find this program especially beneficial if you are responsible for driving change on a team or across an organization.
Our most frequent attendees are:
- Change leaders
- Project managers
- Change management practitioners
- Continuous improvement specialists
- IT professionals
- Human resource business partners
- Organizational development professionals
- Project team members
At the end of this three-day training experience, you will:
- Understand exactly how change management improves organizational results
- Know how to apply a research-based change management methodology and toolset to any future situation
- Be fluent in the fundamentals of change and change management
- Be able to confidently explain the value of change management to your peers and leaders
- Know how to apply the Prosci ADKAR® Model to facilitate individual change
- Have applied the Prosci 3-Phase Process to one of your projects, enabling you to:
- Assess readiness
- Identify impacted groups
- Build a holistic strategy for influencing individual transitions
- Walk away with a change management plan and an executive presentation on the business case for change management
- Gain certification in the Prosci change management methodology and get access to the Prosci change management methodology, tools and materials
- Why change management?
- The ROI of effective change management
- The Prosci ADKAR Model
- Seven concepts of change
- Preparing for change: assessing change readiness
- Preparing for change: building team structure and assessing sponsorship
- Managing change: creating customized communication and sponsorship plans
- Executive project plan presentations
- Managing change: creating coaching, training and resistance management plans
- Reinforcing change
- Program workbook and assessments
- Best Practices in Change Management
- Employee’s Survival Guide to Change
- Change Management: The People Side of Change
- ADKAR: A Model for Change in Business, Government and our Community
- A one-year recurring subscription to the Prosci Practitioner eToolkit for change managers renewable at a discounted price of $300 after 12 months
Interested in this program?
You can follow a public session or this program can be delivered at your location with our onsite training option.
Contact us for more information
Our face-to-face training courses comply with all health standards related to Covid-19. Our partner Chateauform' is surrounded by specialists on sanitary issues and has set up formalised procedures.
These procedures cover all covid-19 sanitary standards such as hygiene, social distancing and minimising contact. If you would like more details about these standards, please click here.