Move from theory to practice...quickly
During this three-day experiential session, you’ll apply Prosci’s methodology and ADKAR Model to one of your active projects. And you’ll leave with the tools, know-how, and support you need to consistently drive successful change going forward.
In this interactive training, you benefit from three full days among like-minded change leaders—from individual practitioners and project managers to IT professionals and improvement specialists. You not only gain the knowledge and one-to-one feedback of Prosci’s Master Instructors, you and your peers can also share challenges, solutions and insights, for a truly collaborative approach to change management.
We welcome and encourage any individuals to attend Prosci’s Change Management Certification Program. You’ll find this program especially beneficial if you are responsible for driving change on a team or across an organization.
Our most frequent attendees are:
- Change leaders
- Project managers
- Change management practitioners
- Continuous improvement specialists
- IT professionals
- Human resource business partners
- Organizational development professionals
- Project team members
At the end of this three-day training experience, you will:
- Understand exactly how change management improves organizational results
- Know how to apply a research-based change management methodology and toolset to any future situation
- Be fluent in the fundamentals of change and change management
- Be able to confidently explain the value of change management to your peers and leaders
- Know how to apply the Prosci ADKAR® Model to facilitate individual change
- Have applied the Prosci 3-Phase Process to one of your projects, enabling you to:
- Assess readiness
- Identify impacted groups
- Build a holistic strategy for influencing individual transitions
- Walk away with a change management plan and an executive presentation on the business case for change management
- Gain certification in the Prosci change management methodology and get access to the Prosci change management methodology, tools and materials
Interested in this program?
You can follow a public session or this program can be delivered at your location with our onsite training option.
Contact us for more information